Real Estate Broker Licensing with excellent exam preparation
The State of Colorado requires 168 educational hours for the Pre-Licensing of Real Estate Associate Brokers, and passing the State and National exams to become a Broker.
Industry leaders visit the classes for an enriched perspective on key components of being a successful Broker.
Real Estate Broker Licensing, exam preparation
Additional Areas of American Estate College’s Training:
- Legal Requirements
- Building Relationships with Buyers and Sellers
- Getting the Sale
- Follow-Up and Referrals
- Keys to a Successful Showing
- Working with Brokerage Houses
- Working with Lenders
- Working with Title Companies
- Working with Inspectors, Appraisers, Mortgage Brokers
- Credit Repair for Credit-Compromised Clients
- RE Math Made Fun and Easy
- Contracts, Law & Practice, Current Legal Issues, and Legal Descriptions
- How to Avoid Pitfalls as a Broker
And Much More!
Real estate broker license Colorado
Colorado real estate broker license
Colorado real estate broker
Commercial real estate broker license
Broker license Colorado
Colorado brokers license
Commercial real estate license Colorado
Course Materials Included!
Alternative Training to Online Learning
If you choose online, and decide it’s not working for you, give us a call. We will offer you a partial credit as a Transfer Incentive to American RE College.
New Classes Just Added To Our Curricula!
- Colorado Real Estate Principles -48 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Current Legal Issues – 8 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Contracts-48 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Practical Application – 32 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate trust Accounts – 8 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Closings – 24 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Math – 4 or 8 hrs.
- Pricing the Tough Stuff – 2 or 4 hrs.
- Four Hour Mandatory – 4 hrs.
- Colorado Contracts – 2 or 4 hrs.
- 24 Hour Broker Administration – 24 hrs.
- Electronic Transactions in Real Estate – 4 hrs.
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgaging Servicing – 4 hrs.
- Environmental Issues in Your Real Estate Practice – 4 hrs.
- Agency Plus-4 hrs.
- Exterior Structures – 4 hrs.
- Architectural Styles – 4 hrs.
- Diversity in Doing Business in Real Estate – 4 hrs.
- Commercial Real Estate Smart Marketing Practices – 4 hrs.
- Principles of Construction Lending-4 hrs.
- Commercial Real Estate Listing Procedures-4 hrs.
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate Underwriting-4 hrs.
- Environmental Considerations in Real Estate-4 hrs.
- Commercial Structures-4 hrs.
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate Finance-4 hrs.
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate-4 hrs.
- Lead Hazard Disclosure for Homes and Apartments-4 hrs.
- Title Issues – – Beginning To Advanced-4 hrs.
- Bankruptcy Entitled Concerns-4 hrs.