Real Estate Broker Licensing with excellent exam preparation
The State of Colorado requires 168 educational hours for the Pre-Licensing of Real Estate Associate Brokers, and passing the State and National exams to become a Broker.
Industry leaders visit the classes for an enriched perspective on key components of being a successful Broker.
Real Estate Broker Licensing, exam preparation
Additional Areas of American Estate College’s Training:
- Legal Requirements
- Building Relationships with Buyers and Sellers
- Getting the Sale
- Follow-Up and Referrals
- Keys to a Successful Showing
- Working with Brokerage Houses
- Working with Lenders
- Working with Title Companies
- Working with Inspectors, Appraisers, Mortgage Brokers
- Credit Repair for Credit-Compromised Clients
- RE Math Made Fun and Easy
- Contracts, Law & Practice, Current Legal Issues, and Legal Descriptions
- How to Avoid Pitfalls as a Broker
And Much More!
Course Materials Included!
Alternative Training to Online Learning
If you choose online, and decide it’s not working for you, give us a call. We will offer you a partial credit as a Transfer Incentive to American RE College.
New Classes Just Added To Our Curricula!
- Colorado Real Estate Principles -48 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Current Legal Issues – 8 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Contracts-48 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Practical Application – 32 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate trust Accounts – 8 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Closings – 24 hrs.
- Colorado Real Estate Math – 4 or 8 hrs.
- Pricing the Tough Stuff – 2 or 4 hrs.
- Four Hour Mandatory – 4 hrs.
- Colorado Contracts – 2 or 4 hrs.
- 24 Hour Broker Administration – 24 hrs.
- Electronic Transactions in Real Estate – 4 hrs.
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgaging Servicing – 4 hrs.
- Environmental Issues in Your Real Estate Practice – 4 hrs.
- Agency Plus-4 hrs.
- Exterior Structures – 4 hrs.
- Architectural Styles – 4 hrs.
- Diversity in Doing Business in Real Estate – 4 hrs.
- Commercial Real Estate Smart Marketing Practices – 4 hrs.
- Principles of Construction Lending-4 hrs.
- Commercial Real Estate Listing Procedures-4 hrs.
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate Underwriting-4 hrs.
- Environmental Considerations in Real Estate-4 hrs.
- Commercial Structures-4 hrs.
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate Finance-4 hrs.
- Introduction to Commercial Real Estate-4 hrs.
- Lead Hazard Disclosure for Homes and Apartments-4 hrs.
- Title Issues – – Beginning To Advanced-4 hrs.
- Bankruptcy Entitled Concerns-4 hrs.